Hi and Happy Holidays loves! I haven’t posted in awhile! I am SO sorry for those of you who look for my posts, I have been MIA. I felt like I needed a little break and to unplug for a bit, but I am definitely ready to get back to work! I recently started a new job (dream job!!) and life has just gotten a little wild lately, but hoping to spend more time blogging in 2015!
Anyways, I hope you all are doing great, and still working on your fitness goals! I know, it’s tough during the holidays isn’t it? But stay strong with your workouts, and enjoy your time with family and friends. With all of the holiday parties, dinners and events, I’ve been trying to even out my nutrition a bit by eating healthy during the down times and juicing! I usually don’t cleanse, but I do love to have a juice every once in awhile for breakfast or afternoon snack. So it was perfect timing when Uber Fresh contacted me to try and share their juices with you all.
Uber Fresh is a Bay Area juice company who believes in making each juice raw without preservatives or processes to prolong shelf life, uses only organic fruit and produce and provides blends from the highest super nutrients- each juice is packed with over 3 pounds of fruits and veggies.
My first question was….So what’s the difference between Uber Fresh and other juice companies?
- It’s cold pressed- which is a method for extracting the juice that does not oxidize and keeps the enzymes and nutrients in tact.
- 100% organic- no pesticides, no GMO
- 100% raw- never HPP’ed
- Over 3lbs of only high quality produce in each juice
- THEY ALL TASTE AMAZING!! (In my opinion)
How it works:
1. Order Online using link: HERE
2. Select Delivery Type: Choose free pickup from your gym (Bay Area only) or select premium delivery to your door for an additional service fee.
3. Shake & Enjoy Quickly: Juices are 100% raw. No preservatives, pasteurization, or high pressure pasteurization to extend the shelf of our products. Keep refrigerated, shake well, and enjoy within 3-4 days.
I hope you all enjoy your holiday with family and yummy food and cocktails, but don’t forget to squeeze in some fresh fruits and veggies in the mix!