This past weekend was my first run in over 2 months! After my last marathon I decided to give my body a little break from running, and it was well worth it. But with the Water to Wine half coming up in 2 weeks, it’s time to get my butt back to running!
The Ortholite team couldn’t have sent me these insoles for my shoes at a better time. I’ve always had a problem trying to find the right running shoes, for my super narrow, slightly over pronated feet. And have also always had a slight runners knee and irritation with my IT band. So without a doubt, insoles are the way to go for me.
As a passionate and dedicated runner, sneakers are one of your greatest tools and using OrthoLite Fusion insoles will help extend their life while increasing your comfort level and upgrading your current footwear. For years, these foam insoles have been found exclusively in many of the top athletic shoes, but are now available for consumers to purchase separately online. You may already be wearing OrthoLite insoles without even knowing it since they are found in more than 140 million pairs of shoes every year such as Nike, ASICS, New Balance and UnderArmour.
More about Ortholite:
OrthoLite Fusion insoles are available at OrthoLite.com for $19.99. Features and benefits include of OrthoLite insoles include:
- Designed to fit all athletic and outdoor shoes or boots
- Made with open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping it cooler and drier inside the shoe
- Wicks moisture away from your foot leaving your foot cooler and drier
- Unique spring-back technology ensures that your insole won’t flatten out and it will retain over 95% of its thickness over time
- Our patented anti-microbial formulation (approved by the EPA and FDA) fights fungus, bacteria and shoe odor
- Lightweight and fully washable
- $1 from each purchase of OrthoLite Fusion insoles made on ortholite.com goes directly to the Level Field Fund, a grant-giving program that strives to bridge the gap in funding to uniquely talented athletes
I’m GIVING AWAY 3 FREE pairs of insoles thanks to the Ortholite team!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Like OrthoLite on Facebook
2. Follow OrthoLite on Twitter
3. Comment below letting me know you completed both, along with what pair of shoes you plan to use them in.
Winner will be announced Friday August 8th.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Ortholite, but all opinions are my own.