Sharing my arm workout today for all of you lovelies interested in sculpting those arms for summer. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- Warm up: 5 min elliptical
- Preacher curls 3×10 superset with hammer curls 3×10 (I use 25 lbs for preachers, 15 lbs for hammers)
Circuit repeat 3x:
- 10 Tricep kick backs (I use 15 lbs)
- 20 Bench dips (last set to failure)
- 10 Overhead tricep extension (I use 25 lbs)
- Cable curls 3×10 superset with dumbbell curls 3×10 (Cant remember my weight on the cable, but I use 15 lbs for dumbbell curls)
- Rope tricep push down 3×10 superset with cable rope overhead extensions 3×10 (cant remember my weight here- but finish the last set to failure!)
My arms were screaming at this point. Make sure to stretch afterward.
Why do supersets? Supersets are great for busting through plateaus by changing up your normal routine. When doing supersets, you do two exercises with no rest in between which increases intensity, keeps your heart rate up and also saves you time in the gym. I almost always superset, as it makes my workout more fun and gives me a variety of things to do without feeling over worked.