Hope you all had a great weekend! Per my last post, I have a fun opportunity come up from Girls Gone Sporty and the Pretty Muddy run. Not only, do I have discount codes and free entries for breast cancer survivors, but I am giving away 4 entries.
- 2 standard race entries (up to a $69.50 value) – offered to two separate winners
- 2 family edition entries (up to a $45 value) – offered to two separate winners
What is Pretty Muddy?
- 5k Course (3.1 miles, run or walk)
- Women Only (sorry, guys)
- Mud (lots of it!)
- Architectural Obstacles (awesome)
- Pretty amazing Finish Line Party (Entertainment, music, drinks & celebration galore)
- Check out this fun Youtube
What is Family Edition?
“While Pretty Muddy will ALWAYS be about time with your girlfriends, Pretty Muddy Family Edition extends the opportunity to incorporate one of the most important aspects of your life, your family, into the action packed event! We invite the kids, husbands, significant others, and your entire crew to hop in the last wave of the day for their very own epic muddy adventure. From ages 6 to 96, everyone is guaranteed to feel like a kid (again), creating muddy memories that will last a lifetime.”
Race dates and locations:
- Dallas, April 26th
- Sacramento, May 3rd
- Chicago, August 16th
- Richmond, September 20th
Here’s how to enter:
- “Like” the Pretty Muddy Facebook page.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook or twitter. (Please tag @FitnessandtheCity on Facebook or @jennapardini on twitter in your post.)
- Please comment letting me know that you’ve completed the entries.
Winner will be announced March 6th.
Keep up with Pretty Muddy: