It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but thought I’d link up for a “What I Ate Wednesday” post…especially since it’s “love your veggies” month.
I am still counting macros and sticking to my meal plan (97% of the time). Definitely seeing some results, but eager to keep going and see much more! Here is what I ate:
- Breakfast before work: Cellucor whey protein shake with almond milk
- Around 10-11am: 2/3 cup oatmeal, apple
- Lunch: pre-made lemon chicken from Trader Joes (LOVE these when I’m not in the mood to cook!) , green beans (always ENDLESS veggies) and 1/2 cup sweet potatoes
- Snack: Fage greek yogurt, cookies and cream quest bar (have you tried?!)
- Pre workout: Ezekiel bread with nut butter (my fave!!!!) & pre-workout drink “PRE”
- Post Workout: Cellucor BCAA’s
- Dinner: 1/2 turkey sandwich (random craving) and small piece of tilapia with broccoli
- Before bed: Mix of 1 scoop casein, 1 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder, and water. Mix and freeze. (Another nightly fave, not pictured)
Let’s just say, all this training definitely builds up my appetite! I am constantly eating and building muscle. YES!
Do you use MyFitnessPal? I feel like its a lifesavor! I enter all of my meals and it calculates just about everything. My username is FitnessandtheCity if you would like to find me on there. 🙂
Since were on the subject of veggies…..I found this recipe which I’m dying to try: chickpea, quinoa and vegetable cakes. Will let you guys know how they turn out!
Also dying to make this recipe: Protein powder valentine’s truffles (WOWSERS)
Thanks for reading! xo