Doing a little Christmas shopping for the fitness chick? Or maybe, you just want to pick something up for yourself. There’s nothing wrong with that! Here are a few of my favorite things:
1. BKR water bottle: I mean, how cute are these?! Purely for looks but I would tote this around everywhere they are so adorable. And those who know me, indeed know that I carry water with me everywhere!
2. Firedaughter Clothing tanks: I would wear everything in this etsy shop. And I happen to own about 1/4 of the tops, thanks to the one and only Samya over at FD. Kiss my abs (love it!) 🙂
3. Jawbone Up: I’ve heard such raving reviews about the jawbone up. It tracks how you eat, move and sleep so you make better choices. Similar to the fitbit and nike fuel band. Which is your favorite?
4. Pressed juicery gift cards: how can you not? Love these juices and cleanses and would love to do them more often with a little help from my friends. Give the gift of healthy juicing this holiday season.
5. Quest Bars: I dont think I can rant and rave about Quest Nutrition any more than I already have. I will never stop buying these bars. They are simply the best on the market. Just look at the nutrition label if you don’t believe me.
6. Lululemon nice asana jacket: I know Lulu hasnt gotten the best press lately, but I’m loving this jacket in both black and pink.
7. DryBar detox dry shampoo: This gym rat has no idea where I’d be without dry shampoo! All that sweat, you need a little spritz and go once in awhile. Also, you dont want to wash your hair every day so this is the perfect solution. You can buy at your local Sephora. (The most wonderful company of all, because I work there) 😉
8. Polar FT4: I wear the FT4 daily to track heart rate and calories burned during my workouts. So simple and easy to use.
9. Chevron Nike free training shoe: A girl can never have to many shoes…especially Nike beauties. 🙂
Are any of these on your list? Hoping Santa brings you everything your heart desires this year!! xo