I don’t know about you guys, but I love fall! Over-sized sweaters, boots, hats…well sort of. In San Francisco it’s now our summer? Anyways, I do love all things that come with fall! But since summer is over lets not get lazy and stop working out! With the holidays near, lets focus on balance. With home cooked meals and family get-togethers around the corner lets not feel guilty for enjoying them, but focus more on balance. Balance with nutrition, workouts and family time. Since yesterday was our first day of October I put together a list of goals this month.
- Find a boxing gym and learn how to box!
- Focus on portion control and measure portion sizes
- Nike Women’s Half Marathon and Run10Feed10 Event
- Find a new clean pumpkin recipe to master
- Spend time studying to get NCCPT certified- Need to buckle down and hit the books
- Inspire at least one person on their fitness journey
- Spend more time blogging, writing, and creative thinking
- Compile a list of scary movies to re-watch
- Rent a cabin with friends for a long weekend
- Sweat daily!!
I would love to hear- what’s on your October goal list?