It’s resolution time! Time to start the quest of taking action, rather than simply making resolutions and not sticking to them. I feel as if it helps to write them down and share them, while pushing to make this a great year! Here’s what I have on my mind for 2013:
- Become a certified group class instructor
- Sweat everyday
- Meal prep every Sunday for the upcoming week
- Start a morning workout regime (before work…tough!)
- Blog more! =)
- Travel more and explore different cultures
- Stay away from negative people and things that hold me back
- Learn from successful people
- Set higher goals! (work on seeing those abs of mine, determined!!)
Most of all—->I think it’s so important to strive for excellence rather than perfection.
I have big expectations for myself, but it’s time to set the bar high and keep track of these goals!
What are your new years resolutions?
Today, I am a featured fitness guru on Jessica Read’s website! Go check her out and see what fitness apps we recommended!