Tonight it set in. Fall has arrived! It’s getting darker earlier and it’s time to trade the tank tops for comfy sweaters. Well, not so much here in San Francisco. The coat’s are in the front of the closet year round and there are never shorts, but I do love the layering trends that come with fall. However, the holiday’s are quickly approaching. Can you believe it? It came so quick. When I think of fall, I think of comfort food and warm, cozy fires. But that does not mean it’s time to binge and opt for unhealthy food! It will be tough, but it will be essential especially during this time to keep eating clean and continue on your exercise regime. With that in mind, here are some of the few things I am determined to do this coming season.
- Completely stop drinking diet coke. It is time to cut out this horrible sugar addiction.
- Host a pumpkin carving and decorating party.
- Have an early Thanksgiving potluck with friends, with food prepared as clean as possible of course.
- Go to a professional football game. Can you believe that I have never been?
- Come up with a creative Halloween costume. Time for a little DIY!
- Find at least one 5k to run a month.
- Start a healthy recipe book or binder. Time to get organized.
- Use my bikram yoga Bloomspot that has been posted on the fridge forever.
- Cut out as much alcohol as possible. One month no alcohol? Can I do it?
- Take a photography or art class to unleash my inner artist. 🙂
What are some of the things you are most looking forward to this fall?